Terms and Conditions

How to make order?
Send your order to skinmatic@hotmail.com stating: -
(a)  Name
(b)  Mailing address
(c)  Item name and quantity
(d)  Postage type (normal or registered)
I will send you a confirmation email within 24 hours after receiving your order.

How to make payment?
Make your payment via internal banking or ATM transfer within 3 working days after receiving my confirmation email.
If payment is not made within 3 working days, I will void your order and put item back on sale.

Shipping
Free normal postage within Singapore for all items!!!
If opt for registered mail, an additional S$2.20 is imposed on top of normal postage.
I will mail out your item within 3 working days after receiving your payment.
International shipping is available.
Meetup or home delivery service is NOT available.
Item mailed is not refundable or exchangeable.
I am not held responsible for any lost or damaged item.

Pre-order
You will need to pay 50% deposit within 3 working days after receiving my confirmation email to secure your item.
If item is not available, I will refund deposit back to you.
I will mail out your item within 2 weeks after pre-order closing date.